Subject: FW: Summary record of the 32nd ECO council meeting
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2025 11:56:33 +0300

Tere

Edastame tulenevalt kuuluvusele Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile

Teadmiseks: Susanne Have [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Susanne Have <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2025 9:16 AM
Subject: Summary record of the 32nd ECO council meeting

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To Council Lists A and B1

Dear colleagues,

Please note that the summary record of the 32nd ECO Council meeting has been 
uploaded in the ECO Council “meeting document” area 
<https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents/> 
https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents/.

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/

 <https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/navigating-the-future-of-spectrum-management>